Skip to content
Possible effects of hypothyroidism are:
- slow heart rate (less than 70 beats per minute)
- elevated blood pressure
- feeling slow or tired
- feeling cold
- drowsy during the day, even after sleeping all night
- poor memory
- difficulty concentrating
- muscle cramps, numb arms and legs
- weight gain
- puffy face, especially under the eyes
- husky voice
- thinning hair
- dry, coarse, flaky, yellowish skin
- in children, short height
- heavy menstrual flow
- milky discharge from the breasts
- goiter (an abnormal swelling in the neck caused by an enlarged thyroid gland).
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism?
- What Are the Main Types of Thyroiditis?
You May Also Like
error: Content is protected !!